Our Story




Monday, June 23, 2008

Check These Out

I know I just posted this morning, but felt compelled to write again because I have some things to share with all of you.

Some of the neatest encouragement we have received has come via e-mail. I want to encourage you to check out the following links...

The first is a video that is worth the 4 minutes of your time it will take to watch it. Our friend Kirsten forwarded it to us several days ago, and I just took the time to look at it today. Funny how the Holy Spirit works in that way. I especially encourage those of you who have endured the loss of a child to check this out. It is exactly what I needed to hear:




The second is a blog post written by our dear friend, Robyn. She has recently started a blog, and while we enjoy reading it on a daily basis, we were especially humbled and honored by her post today entitled "Prayers":

http://robynattheshallowend.blogspot.com/2008/06/prayers.html

Our friends are Christ with skin on for us. Thanks to all of you for being who you are.

2 comments:

  1. These are both amazing and beautiful. Thank you for sharing them. Your friends love you so very much, such a true gift from God who loves you even more.

    Laurie in Ca.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great video! Such perfect timing and perfect message for you and Brandon to hear this week. Our Sunday School class and my sister's Bible Study group are praying extra prayers for your family this week. I know there is nothing easy in what you are going through but I know God has brought you this far and will carry you throughout the rest of your journey. Caden is a special boy. You will cherish the pictures from "Now I Lay me Down to Sleep". My cousin had pics taken the night before her 5 month old died. We have had a great experience in the hospital with them also. Many Prayers- Love, Gina

    ReplyDelete